skip to main | skip to sidebar
Humanity

Saturday, January 30, 2010

woohoo~

现在在槟城! :D

天啊 林先生
你该不会是以为我"受伤"了所以才想要抱我吧 = =
没想到对白竟然对调了! 越想越high xDD
我可以抱你吗? :)

今晚见咯! :"D

Posted by ziting at 8:50 AM

3 comments:

yi jie said...

爽死==

January 30, 2010 at 9:51 AM
Miich said...

fuiyo x) xian mu xD

January 30, 2010 at 2:51 PM
Y Ä N ° × said...

真的是爽死!
你在哪里见到他?

February 22, 2010 at 6:34 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
View my complete profile

♥

♥

Yoga's song for life :)

Interesting

  • Lovely
  • MayDay *Rock!
  • Danson
  • Weibird

Friends

  • Y I N G
    Bradley 9663-000000 26 Gauge Steel Powder Coated Medicine Cabinet, 16" Width x 26" Height x 4-1/2" Depth, 3 Shelves
    5 years ago
  • ♥ love
  • Jun's
  • 2010
  • 叶子の曙光
  • SitYee
  • QueiYang
  • be♥-ed !
  • Jojo
  • k h a i z
  • Y I N G
  • Black's Web
  • JάνέεИ
  • shian
  • Mei Sim
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LIL JAY 23
  • I'm Chrisz :)
  • JERNISM
  • Yi Jie
  • J X I N Z
  • ☆碎碎念↗▫杂货铺▫㍿ -
    Mon Cher,Tu es mon ange.♥
  • melicious!
  • 翰廷
  • filled with much of love,
  • ZIHAO x
  • ΒŁŭÊ
  • 「It aint illusory」
  • Live ur Life ! =)
  • Loong
  • 我完美的世界
  • 心情的背包
  • X2JIA
  • Lian
  • Mayyi
  • 依。頻道。
  • 当我们混在一起
  • Q.Q
Show 10 Show All

Readers

Advertising (Just Click :)

1010