skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, August 8, 2011
"I like it when you text me first,
because believe it or not,
it makes me feel like you actually care to talk to me ♥"
其实所谓的正面的力量 是这样的
不管是一封信息 一句问候 一个微笑 甚至是一个拥抱 :)
1 comment:
hsin
said...
'you have one message.'
August 8, 2011 at 9:05 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
View my complete profile
♥
Yoga's song for life :)
Interesting
Lovely
MayDay *Rock!
Danson
Weibird
Friends
♥ love
Jun's
2010
叶子の曙光
SitYee
QueiYang
be♥-ed !
Jojo
k h a i z
Y I N G
Black's Web
JάνέεИ
shian
Mei Sim
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LIL JAY 23
I'm Chrisz :)
JERNISM
Yi Jie
J X I N Z
☆碎碎念↗▫杂货铺▫㍿ -
Mon Cher,Tu es mon ange.♥
melicious!
翰廷
filled with much of love,
ZIHAO x
ΒŁŭÊ
「It aint illusory」
Live ur Life ! =)
Loong
我完美的世界
心情的背包
X2JIA
Lian
Mayyi
依。頻道。
当我们混在一起
Q.Q
Y I N G
Show 10
Show All
Readers
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Advertising (Just Click :)
1010
1 comment:
'you have one message.'
Post a Comment